Posted 1 month ago
- Conduct research on local markets, seek and develop areas of business opportunities
- Create and implements strategic market planning analysis by identifying threats, environmental analysis, competitors to challenge and product characteristics
- Language training and high school market segmentation and product positioning analysis
- Build and drive integrated, multichannel marketing and communications programs
- Create key events, digital and social media campaigns, website optimization, advertising, and key marketing channels in local and China markets
- Develop market contacts and relations to drive growth in Toronto’s local market
- Attend community events, education shows, and conferences to develop relations in growth markets and assist the sales team in reaching the target audience
- Compose articles and maintain school website content, communication calendar and Social Media on student and school events
- Design compelling marketing materials (flyers, brochures, pictures, PowerPoints, etc.) to fulfill marketing needs.
- Develop and coordinate activation plans, opportunities, and logistics for corporate and internal events, agency management and functional expertise from within the department.
- Provide support to other administrative duties upon request
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business-related fields
- A minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience
- Experience in building and executing marketing plans in the education industry is an asset
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience working with external and internal PR agencies/resources
- Ability to work independently & within teams
- Superior written communication skills
- Strong command of English and Chinese (Mandarin) language is a must.
- Familiar with Adobe design suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is an asset